5 Benefits of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud Managed Services
Do you build an in-house Salesforce team or use a Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Managed Services Partner?
This is a question that many technology leaders ask when looking for more ROI from their Salesforce investment. To know what works best for your business goals, you need to unlock the full potential of your Salesforce products. Instead of hiring many experts to build an in-house team, many companies reach out to a Salesforce Managed Services Partner who has access to experts at-the-ready when needed to help them to drive the Salesforce efficiencies, internal adoptions, and reach company goals.
Salesforce is a powerful tool. If you have invested in the platform and are struggling to harness the power of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, a Managed Services Partner can help you to expand your team’s capabilities, acquire more traction, aligning professionals with customer success, document and understand systems integration and streamline a quality assurance process. Let’s look at how you can reinvent your business processes to fully engage the platform while strengthening your workforce efficiency.
5 Benefits of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud Managed Services
When your business grows, your Salesforce instance also needs to evolve to keep achieving your goals with increased ROI. We will explore five benefits to working with a certified Salesforce Partner as an extension of your team.
1. Focus on Adoption & Measure Strategy
Expand the relationship with internal users for a better experience by breaking down their challenges and enabling success strategies such as:
- Planned refresher trainings
- Live office hours
- User over-the-shoulder reviews (see their pain in real-time as they work wearing a lens of understanding where improvements can be made for quick wins vs. longer term solutions)
- Create transparency for communication with questions and issues
- Building up a “power user” base so they can deliver on demand help as users
- Improve user onboarding experience for new employees
- Set metrics to measure the adoption process
2. Be More Agile on Optimization Plan
Drive efficient business processes on Salesforce Sales & Service Clouds by customizing solutions and dashboards that link to your KPIs.
- Keep up with regular maintenance and optimization with Salesforce’s various yearly new releases by creating a practical and doable strategy through automation and account hierarchies.
- Implement feedback from users
- Discover the right solutions to new business needs
- Focus on understanding operational processes and automation needs as the business evolves
- Leverage the framework of the five stages of product life-cycle management: development, introduction, growth, maturity, and decline
- Define a short term and long-term roadmap with timelines, cost; and responsibilities that everyone agrees to and executes
3. Build a Robust Resourcing Plan with a Center of Excellence
Aligning projects, analyzing the gaps, and pivoting quickly to address issues is the key to building a robust plan of action. The specialized functional skills, solutioning, architecting, configuring, integrating, developing, user experience, and analysis can identify the deficiencies within the system. Leveraging a team of project managers, operators, QA, and power users at the right place will improve both customer and user experience in order to:
- Focus on introducing new use cases and features for teams to learn and grow
- Streamline operational process with the right tools and reduce multiple hiring dependencies
- Nurture internal talent into growth roles by providing the opportunity
- Be part of the competitive ecosystem by partnering with the right team (high-level executives from various business units)
- Pay high attention to change management methodologies
4. Expand to New Business Processes and Categories Cost-efficiently
Enabling a cost-efficient platform to manage your multi-cloud capabilities will help your business to cut down on extra costs and focus on more important tasks. The key benefits of partnering with a Salesforce Managed Service Partner is the ability to access and work with specialized Salesforce experts flexibly in a cost-efficient manner such as:
- On-demand team of Salesforce experts who can build and maintain multi-cloud solutions
- Dedicated guide and strategist to execute highly scalable solutions by clearing the roadblocks
- Achieve operational excellence with agile methodology to complement your existing team members
5. Gain Access to a Team of Salesforce Certified Experts
A partnership for Managed Service can become an extension of your team with deep knowledge to guide strategic planning, optimization, lightening migration, integration updates & support, operations, marketing automation, analytics, and quarterly reviews. A strong managed services team for Sales & Service Cloud will give you access to:
- Solution architects and consultants
- Technical architects
- Business analysts/administrators
- Developers, CPQ and Q2C consultants
- ABM and marketing consultants
- Revenue operations consultants and growth advisors
There is a lot to consider when weighing the options of building an internal team or finding the right partner that will help you unlock the potential of Salesforce and drive change within your organization.
At RafterOne we have seen that each company has different needs when it comes to optimizing the workflows for their organization. We tailor our Managed Services offerings to support our clients’ specific challenges.
For example, many of our clients in the manufacturing industry have achieved great success leveraging our Elevate Managed Services Offering. Our team has taken on complex challenges in the industry and can clearly understand the frictions, help create action plans, and create adoption within the organization.
How a Leading Brand in Manufacturing benefited from a Certified Sales & Service Cloud Managed Services Partner
A leading brand in the Manufacturing Industry struggled to maximize their multi-cloud omnichannel experience. A lack of intra-departmental strategy, system implementation training, and IT liaison services caused the customer service & technical support team friction when registering new orders and customer complaints. They had very limited visibility within the system around data and measuring metrics. This caused a lag in response and solutions time between the departments.
RafterOne’s approach to this manufacturer’s challenge was to start with a discovery to pinpoint the exact area of disconnect. Working directly with the teams helps understand the gaps and where to leverage Salesforce technologies to increase efficiencies unique to specific company needs in real-time.
Side-by-side with the company administrators, RafterOne executed a strategy to improve the customer service & technical support process. By automating account-based architectural solutions, driving efficient order management, and creating eCommerce deep-dive technical and business reviews this brand can now:
- Ensure data integrity with full account validation integration
- Access case metrics and actionable insights from anywhere
- Leverage an internal knowledge base and training library for seamless management experiences
- Train and onboard team members with quick Salesforce adoption
“This manufacturing client was struggling to get users to fully adopt their Salesforce. Our team of certified experts took the time to get to know their business and their users, offered proactive recommendations, and automated painful daily tasks to improve the day-to-day processes and the overall user experience.”
– Melissa VanDyke, Director, Customer Success Solutions